Welcome to CBDtop10. We suspect that a good many readers might arrive at this post as a result of new awareness of CBD and curiosity to learn more. We want to help in any way we can, because we are firm believers in the incredible powers of CBD and other hemp products.
Perhaps you have pains or illnesses that have not been successfully treated by other methods. Or maybe you live a stressful, fast-paced life that has you on edge and feeling overwhelmed. You are ready to try a different path, and CBD has crossed your radar.
So what is CBD and what will it do for you? Let me summarize a few points and then give you some links for more in-depth descriptions.
- CBD is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits, with more being discovered and confirmed all the time.
- CBD has no (or extremely minute) THC content, and so is non-psychoactive. You will not get high or addicted to CBD, and it is safe in large doses.
- CBD is legal in most states of the USA and in many other countries. It can be purchased from many manufacturers, and retail stores featuring
- CBD are becoming common in major cities.*
- CBD has been shown to be effective in providing relief from many ailments, ranging from anxiety and depression to PTSD and epilepsy.**
- CBD shows promise as an anti-cancer agent. Research continues.
That provides a bare-bones introduction, but we recommend you learn more and become an informed CBD proponent. There are many good resources to give you more detailed information about the incredible promise of CBD. Here are a few:
- CBD and the Brain: What does it Do and What is it Good For? At Leafly.com – leafly.com/news/science-tech/what-does-cbd-do
- CBD Oil: Uses, Health Benefits, and Risks at medicalnewstoday.com – medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317221.php
- Cannabidiol, or CBD, Benefits for Pain, Mental Illness, and Anxiety at Dr. Axe – draxe.com/cbd-benefits/
- The CBD User’s manual at projectCBD.org – projectcbd.org/guidance/cbd-users-manual
*We at CBDtop10 are confident that all 50 states will come to recognize the incredible, safe benefits to be gained from CBD.
** CBD products are not approved by FDA for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease. However, FDA Deputy Commissioner Anna K. Abram has said “CBD has been shown to be beneficial in experimental models of several neurological disorders, including those of seizure and epilepsy.” More study is required and welcomed.